We only deal in electromechanical pinball machines, mostly of the Gottlieb’s brand, a leading company in the 1960s and 1970s.
The company was founded in 1927 by David Gottlieb as an arcade games company. It mainly produced pinball games, but also produced various other games including bowling games. During the Second World War, the company equipped itself for war production, as did many other companies. Starting in 1935, it produced electromechanical games. In 1947, D. Gottlieb & Co. was the first company to create a pinball machine as we understand it today. In the 1960s and 1970s, Gottlieb’s brand was known as the Cadillac of pinball machines. In line with technological changes, D. Gottlieb & Co. switched to electronic machines from the late 1970s onwards.
Our pinball machines are chosen both in Italy and the USA on the basis of their originality and state of preservation.
Depending on customer requirements, the original designs can be repainted and reproduced, as well as all metal parts rechromed.